- Use a brush or paper towel to apply a generous coat of oil to each of the cavities on the upper and lower baking plates. Plug Treat Baker into a 120V AC electrical outlet to preheat.
- Prepare Mini Donuts: In a large bowl, whisk together cake flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, egg, vanilla extract, and milk. Whisk well to incorporate.
- Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and whisk until well incorporated.
- When the blue READY light illuminates, add 1 heaping tablespoon batter into each mini donut mold.
- Bake for 3 minutes until mini donuts are golden. Place hot donuts a wire cooling rack.
- Prepare Glaze: Add the chocolate chips, butter, corn syrup, and water to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval. Repeat until fully melted.
- Dip the top of each donut into the glaze, and twist to coat. Lift the donut straight up and let the excess drip off, then place the donuts glaze-side up on a lined baking sheet. Allow to rest about 15 minutes to let the glaze set before serving. Best eaten within a few hours.
Top with colorful sprinkles before the glaze fully dries.