- Use a brush or paper towel to apply a generous coat of oil to each of the cavities on the upper and lower baking plates. Plug Treat Baker into a 120V AC electrical outlet to preheat.
- Prepare Mini Donuts: Stir flour, baking powder, lemon zest and salt in a bowl.
- Use an electric mixture to whisk sugar and margarine in a separate bowl. Once creamy consistency is achieved, add egg and lemon extract.
- Lower the speed and slowly pour in the milk. Mix until fully combined.
- When the blue READY light illuminates, add 1 heaping tablespoon batter into each mini donut mold. li>
- Bake for 3 minutes until mini donuts are golden.
- Prepare Glaze: In a small bowl, whisk powdered sugar and lemon juice together.
- Dip the top of each donut into the glaze, and twist to coat. Lift the donut straight up and let the excess drip off, then place the donuts glaze-side up on a lined baking sheet. Top with yellow and pink sprinkles. Allow to rest about 15 minutes to let the glaze set before serving. Best eaten within a few hours.
Substitute shredded coconut for sprinkles for an added coconut flavour!