- Add water, lemon juice, sugar, and corn syrup to a sauce pot. Simmer over medium heat and stir until fully combined.
- Turn off the heat and add the 4 mint leaves. Infuse for 10 minutes for an added fresh flavour. Remove the mint leaves after the 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture has cooled off, transfer to a squeeze bottle.
- Prepare shaved ice: Add approximately 32 large ice cubes from your freezer and lock lid.
- Press ON and catch light fluffy snow in your serving bowl. LED lights illuminate when the unit is in use. Use the shaper to compact the snow.
- Slowly pour the lemon mixture onto the ice until fully absorbed. Pour directly from the jar or use squeeze bottle for more precise pouring.
Add a few drops of yellow food coloring for a bright yellow color.
Add a splash of Limoncello for an extra kick!